The Selection Process
The Foundation selects projects either after:
- evaluation of the proposals submitted via the Foundation’s website or
- direct search and contact with potential partners after studying and evaluating projects within the domains and subjects of interest to the Foundation
- projects in co-partnershipwith AMI.
Selection criteria for Partners and Projects
After a preliminary evaluation, intended to ensure coherence between the proposal submitted and the Foundation’s interests and objectives, potential partners are rigorously selected on the following criteria:
- professionalism of the applicant, its competence, reliability, expertise and previous experience in the field, as well as on the completeness and transparency of the information provided;
- intended objectives, theoretical/practical methodologies designed and adopted, and the appropriate evaluation of the socio-cultural or therapeutic context and of the artistic initiatives put forward;
- adoption of codes of ethics and conduct and operational methodology aimed at guaranteeing full respect for the needs of the beneficiaries and all those operating in the critical context of the project;
- impact evaluation, future self-sustainability and replicability potential of the project.