(tour, festivals, concerts, plays and shows)
- 2015 and 2017 Out of the Box Inclusive Art Biennial in Geneva (Switzerland).
- First African Circus Festival in Addis Abeba (Ethiopia), coordinated by Fekat Circus.
- International Poetry Festival in Medellín (Colombia), coordinated by Prometeo and supported by the Foundation since 2014.
- Orme Festival, an inclusive arts festival held in Lugano (Switzerland), organized by Danz’Abile and supported by the Foundation since 2014.
- The plays “Una Opera da tre soldi” (a three-penny opera) and “Granelli di Tempo” (grains of time) produced by Danz’Abile between 2013 and 2015 (Switzerland).
- 4 representations of the opera Carmen by Juventus Lyrica with the participation of socially disadvantaged children and youths in Buenos Aires (Argentina) in 2015.
- Circus debate-shows by Clowns Sans Frontières in the refugee camps on the border between Thailand and Myanmar and in Madagascar.
- 7 training and awareness raising events on various issues, including health, general and dental hygiene, environmental protection, sexuality, teenage pregnancy and domestic violence. The events used art to convey their message and took place in Manguinhos, a shantytown in the north of Rio de Janeiro (Brazil). The events were supported by the Foundation in 2015 through CESVI.
- Presentation of the show Parada-IS in Milan and Rome (Italy). The show, which combines theatre and circus, was produced by Fundatia Parada artists (Romania).
- Tour in Switzerland and Italy of a music band from Mozambique composed of 10 socially marginalized youths affiliated with ASEM.
- Show-debates on HIV-AIDS in Madagascar with the collaboration of Clowns Sans Frontières
- Debut at the Boma Theatre in Nairobi (Kenya) of a show produced by a group of 20 young Kenyan artists (Juakali Drummers) coming from the slums of Nairobi.
- A Study Tour for the same 20 members of the Juakali Drummers at the 2009 Umbria Jazz Festival in Perugia (Italy) and production of a video documenting the experience
- A Study Tour for 20 youths from Projeto Axé at the 2010 Umbria Jazz Festival in Perugia (Italy)
- A chamber music group composed of 6 youths from Projeto Axé (Brazil) travelled to Italy on the occasion of the 2008 International Rome Film Festival and performed with the renowned Italian singer, Fiorella Mannoia.
- Recording and production of 3’000 CDs by BandAxé, a group composed of 12 young musicians from Projeto Axé coming from the favelas of Salvador de Bahia.
- Production and tour of the show “La stagione senza parole” (the season without words) by 23 artists with mental and physical disabilities from three organizations based in Switzerland, Russia and Germany. The Foundation supported the Swiss association Giullari di Gulliver.