To promote and advocate the role of arts for the social inclusion of people on the move, internationally and globally. Specifically, the project aims to:
- Reinforce the Social Advocacy & Awareness Raising activities of the Art27 Network, improving the quality, impact, knowledge and resources, and broaden their reach, inside and outside the Network;
- Create spaces for dialogue and action, and to share creative expressions between artists with and without lived experiences of forced migration, to raise the voices of those excluded from the one-dimensional and mainstream narrative on migration;
- Create new connections between arts organizations, educators, musicians and artists (with or without a migratory background) with synergic and complementary expertise.
- 11 arts organizations and 2 members of the Art27 Network have been engaged in the creation and implementation of different outreach activities, and diverse musical and cultural events;
- 9 artists, including 6 with lived refugee experiences (Refugee Artists).
- 462 individuals, including 16 members from Art27 Network, participated in the several Advocacy activities and events organized by Art27 members;
- 191 people participated to 4 ReSounding Podcasts.
Between January and June 2022, also with the support of Alta Mane, the following activities have been implemented:
- Connect & Network
- Organization of 2 online events focused on the intersectional causes, challenges and potentials of migration which have reached 462 individuals, including 16 members of the Art27 Network;
- Creation and distribution of 7 Newsletters which have reached 365 individuals of the Art27 Network.
- Share & Promote
- Process and feed the interactive contents of the Art27 platform and promote the artistic works of partners in the network through the main Social Media which have reached more than 300 individuals;
- Identification and affiliation of 20 new arts organizations and 20 new individual members.
- Advocate & Influence
- Selection and identification of 4 artistic proposals, from 9 artists, including 6 with a migratory background;
- Production of 4 ReSounding Podcasts episodes gathering artists, activists and changemakers, from different countries around the world, on the power of arts in migration contexts as a tool for social change and social justice which have reached 191 individuals.