To promote and advocate the role of arts for the social inclusion of people on the move, internationally and globally. Specifically, the project aims to:
- reinforce the Social Advocacy & Awareness Raising activities of the art27 Network, improving the quality, impact, knowledge and resources, and broaden their reach, inside and outside the Network;
- create spaces for dialogue and action, and to share creative expressions between artists with and without lived experiences of forced migration, to raise the voices of those excluded from the one-dimensional and mainstream narrative on migration;
- create new connections between arts organizations, educators, musicians and artists (with or without a migratory background) with synergic and complementary expertise.
- 24 arts organizations and 5 members of the art27 Network have been engaged in the creation and implementation of different outreach activities, and diverse musical and cultural events;
- 9 artists, including 6 with lived refugee experiences (Refugee Artists).
- 561 individuals, including 64 members from art27 Network, participated in the several Advocacy activities and events organized by art27 members;
- 1’210 people participated to 18 ReSounding Podcasts.
Between January 1st 2022-May 31st 2023, also with the support of Alta Mane, the following activities have been implemented:
- Connect & Network
- organization of 6 online events focused on the intersectional causes, challenges and potentials of migration which have reached 561 individuals, including 64 members of the art27 Network;
- creation and distribution of 18 Newsletters which have reached 1’619 individuals of the art27 Network.
- Share & Promote
- process and feed the interactive contents of the art27 platform and promote the artistic works of partners in the network through the main Social Media which have reached more than 63’000 individuals;
- identification and affiliation of 37 new arts organizations and 147 new individual members.
- Advocate & Influence
- selection, identification and presentation of 4 artistic proposals, from 9 artists, including 6 with a migratory background which have reached 36 individuals;
- production of 18 ReSounding Podcasts episodes gathering artists, activists and changemakers, from different countries around the world, on the power of arts in migration contexts as a tool for social change and social justice which have reached 1’210 individuals.