The project aims to:
- encourage the creation of networks, collaborations, and synergies between associations which, at national and international level, are inspired by the methodology of “El Sistema Abreu”;
- investigate the effects that the common methodological approach may have in different territorial contexts characterised by the presence of social and economic vulnerability factors;
- create enrichment opportunities for musicians, teachers, social and cultural professionals participating in the event;
- spread a new awareness on the efficacy of arts as a tool for social inclusion and the dissemination of active citizenship good practices.
- 2 professionals from El Sistema Greece;
- 1 teacher from El Sistema Greece.
- 12 institutional representatives and panelists;
- 20 socio-cultural professionals, teachers, and musicians;
- 70 participants.
The Workshop, which will be organised in Naples on 20-21 October 2023 by Accademia Europea di Musica e Arti dello Spettacolo (AEMAS), a partner of Fondazione Alta Mane Italia since 2021, foresees the following activities:
The programme consists of two working days and 4 sessions:
FRIDAY OCTOBER 20, h. 9.30
Conference “L’eredità di Abreu tra passato, presente e futuro”
FRIDAY OCTOBER 20, h. 15.30
Round Table “Le Orchestre Sociali: la Musica del cambiamento”
SATURDAY OCTOBER 21, h. 10.00
Training workshop for teachers, students and music operators: “Pillole de El Sistema“
SATURDAY OCTOBER 21, h. 16.30
Closing Concert by l’Orchestra Sinfonica dei Quartieri Spagnoli
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – 3387883446 – FB: Orchestra Sinfonica dei Quartieri Spagnoli